Need help identifying button transistors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help identifying button transistors

Hello all, been a while since I have posted, but I have a question for you all. I have an abundance of button transistors that came from an old solid state organ. I am not sure of the make or model of organ but the transistors have a number as such:
    403 c891. Does anyone know anything about this type or number? I have not used the meter to test whether they are n or p junction yet, I just could not find any information online about them. Thanks!

Do you mean a small round transistor with legs stickin straight out the sides at 90 degrees from each other? That would be consistent with a 2SC891. but they are also rated at 10 watts, so I doubt they are your signal transistors. When i see C891 I think 2SC891, but that seems doubtful.

I don't recognise that part number format, but it stands to reason that is just a house number on there.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

It would REALLY help if you could come up with the brand of organ. Do you have a circuuit board froom it? If so, any identifying marks on that board?
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Hey Enzo, I had a feeling you would take a stab at this one! haha...I will check and see if I can track the make and model or try identifying by the circuit board. Yeah, now that you say it, I do believe they are just in house numbers, they have dots on top and gold legs, they seem important!

Comment

Working...
        X