need some help with akg spring reverb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some help with akg spring reverb

hi there people!! got this old vintage akg spring reverb long time ago, in the US, it was working fine, then i came back to mexico and i sent it to a friend, when i got it back it did not work, i opened it and found the lines from the spring were disconected, it has a small transistor like part with i think 5 terminals, does anybody know how to wire it?? i really liked it so i bought it and its been collecting dust in a corner for so long. it has two channels and they can be linked for longer reverb, has xlr conections an is i think 5 spring system, any help will be appreciated. thanks for your attention and time.
    martinnez

Perhaps if you could post photos of the insides...
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Is this a BX-20 or BX-25E?
      John R. Frondelli
      dBm Pro Audio Services, New York, NY

"Mediocre is the new 'Good' "

Comment

akg reverb busted

well just as of now i have it somewhere in a corner with a lot of other things, waiting a turn on the bench; right now i'm trying to revive a 72 peavey PA400 and its coming out nice, after changing electrolitycs in the psu and the amp board, cheked it today and the amp came alive, still working on the pre section, i'll find me a time to bring it out and post pictures and look for the model, is a big wooden box with the spring box inside a damped enclosure and it really sounded nice, or so i tought at that moment, and i didn't have to much noise even when chainig both channels together.
        thanks for your attention, i'll try to get it out this weekend, maybe sunday cause have a job on saturday,

thanks again!!

Comment

Working...
        X