Aoustic 370 head problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aoustic 370 head problems

I'm brand new to this forum (was referred by some member on the ''Unofficial Acoustic Control" forum.)...hope i'm posting on the correct spot.
    I bought a refurbished Acoustic 370 head summer of 2008 and only use it for practice at home - I rarely turn volume past 1 and was very happy with the sound.
    Suddenly las week the volume dropped off considerably and when turned up louder, volume slightly increases however sound becomes distorted.
    I am located in the Detroit Michigan area and a member on the ''Acoustic" site referred me to Enzo (Lansing Michigan).
    I prefer not to have to ship too far.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks.

Glad to see someone thinks well of me.

I'll offer some help. I am also in poor health at the moment and not looking for new projects until the springtime.

First thing I'd check is the patch jacks. Make sure the cutout contacts on all of them are clean.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

That's a bummer Enzo, hope you are well again soon!
      "Enzo, I see that you replied parasitic oscillations. Is that a hypothesis? Or is that your amazing metal band I should check out?"

Comment

Wishing you well, Enzo.

Comment

Thanks, guys.
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
          X