MJ15000 Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJ15000 Series

I found that you can buy any of the MJ15000 series transistors from ON Semiconductor directly at a $1 or more each savings per part. better pricing if you buy more than 100.
    I ordered;
    15,MJ15024
    15,MJ15025
    10,MJ15003
    10,MJ15004
    $174 with tax and shipping that’s $2.94 per transistor shipped over mousers $3.95 not shipped.
    This way I don't have to worry about counterfeit transistors.

I needed a lot of MJ15024,25's rebuilding a QSC1400. New rectifiers, caps, drivers, bias pots and outputs. The unit looks brand new but looks like it got hit by lightning.
    High potted and meg-ohmed the transformer, so its fine. looks like the strike came in the speakers.

Sounds cool! Have a link? I usually keep 100 of the 23/24 series in stock at any given moment.
    John R. Frondelli
    dBm Pro Audio Services, New York, NY

"Mediocre is the new 'Good' "

Comment

GO to their web site.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

https://www.onsemi.com/PowerSolution...homeHeaderIcon
        Looks like you can buy any current parts.

Comment

Cool! I think I'll do this on the next go-round.

Silly me, I usually don't even check into direct ordering from component mfrs. Aside from the savings, I also like the idea of less handling and available stock.
          John R. Frondelli
          dBm Pro Audio Services, New York, NY

"Mediocre is the new 'Good' "

Comment

I think they had to handle one too many kids calling for free samples, so they changed it to "for sale - transistors."
            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
            X