Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karaoke Concern

I have a Vocopro Gigman in for repair.

The switches on the front panel do not work. Voltage is entering the board at the expected 5Vdc.

Looks like everything is controlled through a HT6222 (IC601). I don't have a lot of experience and this is a new gizmo to me and I don't know how to test it. I'm getting 3Vdc on the VDD and 8mV on the VSS. Is there a way I can test this? Can I assume this is the problem and just replace it?

Thanks for any help. I appreciate it.

I replaced a filter cap on the ps (which needed to be done) but that did not resolve the issue.

DKA418-POWER-SCH.pdf

Originally posted by Danlampton View Post
    I have a Vocopro Gigman in for repair.

The switches on the front panel do not work. Voltage is entering the board at the expected 5Vdc.

Looks like everything is controlled through a HT6222 (IC601). I don't have a lot of experience and this is a new gizmo to me and I don't know how to test it. I'm getting 3Vdc on the VDD and 8mV on the VSS. Is there a way I can test this? Can I assume this is the problem and just replace it?

Thanks for any help. I appreciate it.

I replaced a filter cap on the ps (which needed to be done) but that did not resolve the issue.

[ATTACH]13151[/ATTACH]
    HT6222 is the remote control encoder intended for infrared transmitter.

Take a scope and check signal at the IC601 pin 07 (DOUT) when you press
    any switch related to this chip.

If you do not detect any signal, check oscillation at IC601 pins 10 and 11.
    If 455 KHz frequency exists, replace IC601, if does not – replace oscillator X601.

If you will detect pulses at the IC601 pin 07, check transistor Q601 and infrared LED LD601.
    If these parts are intact, you have a problem in the infrared receiver or in the controller
    located behind it.

Comment

Thanks so much doctor. This is just what I was looking for.

Comment

Unfortunately I could not find an HT6222 in small quantities. Vocopro is selling me the whole circuit board and my customer is okay with that. Thanks again for your help.

Comment

Working...
        X