Albert Kreuzer 2/28/1960 - 4/7/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albert Kreuzer 2/28/1960 - 4/7/2011

I just saw this today, I was not aware he had passed on. Very sad.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

The forum lost a little color.
    Sadly missed.

Comment

Enzo, I believe you were away at the time. Sad news seemed to be coming in buches.
      http://music-electronics-forum.com/t24687/
      Originally posted by Enzo
      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Only one thing to do now: build something he designed, and be thankful.

Comment

Albert lost! That's terrible news. I enjoyed his many contributions. Sadly missed indeed!
          Building a better world (one tube amp at a time)

"I have never had to invoke a formula to fight oscillation in a guitar amp."- Enzo

Comment

I, too, enjoyed reading his contributions....terrible news....R.I.P. Albert!
            Hoc unum scio: me nihil scire.

Comment

Thanks, g-one, I was indeed out of action at that point.
              Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I was in a somewhat regular contact with Albert K., because a Brazilian con guy had tried to extort a free pedal from him.
                I'm sure he thought he was safe anyway, considering the 8000 miles separating Austria from Brazil.
                Funny thing is, the would-be thief gave a delivery address, presumably his own house (it was an appartment in downtown Santos, the São Paulo seaport), by sheer chance just 4 or 5 blocks from my Brazilian Importer's home, who happens to have a few friends at the local Police Station.
                The idea was to have a few tough faced guys in uniform knock his door, asking about his extorting business.
                Albert said he didn't want anything bad happening to the con guy, but if at all possible he wanted his picture, being busted, to be framed and hung at his office.
                I guess now it's too late for that, it would have been fun.
                Oh well.
                Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Working...
                X