Mackie 808 circuit diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie 808 circuit diagram

Hi, I have a Mackie 808M, and the first channel is not working. I want to troubleshoot and need to find a circuit diagram. the block schematic on the Mackie site isn't much help. Does anyone have, or does anyone know where to get one?
    thanks guys!
    DK

Originally posted by deekay911 View Post
    Hi, I have a Mackie 808M, and the first channel is not working. I want to troubleshoot and need to find a circuit diagram. the block schematic on the Mackie site isn't much help. Does anyone have, or does anyone know where to get one?
    thanks guys!
    DK
    Try with this:
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by doctor View Post
      Try with this:
      Perfect! - thanks so much

Comment

hello i am looking for the service manual for this amp 808m but the link here is not working.. can any one help me with it.. i am having problem with the mixer board on this amp

Comment

Mackie 808M Schematic

Here it is.

Edit: deleted schematic that will not stick.
          Reason: same file size as old one.
          Come on TBoy.
          Delete that old designator file.
          Last edited by Jazz P Bass; 04-28-2013, 09:14 PM. Reason: Attachment will not stick

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post
            Here it is.
            When i go the the link i only a blank page.. NO download

Comment

MACKIE 808S MIXER SCH Service Manual free download, schematics, eeprom, repair info for electronics

Comment

Hi Doctor

I have a 408m and i need a schematic. Do you have a copy. The link you posted up seems too be dead.

BBB

Comment

408M and 808M, hope this is what you need
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi Moswell

many thanks for the post. The schematic is for the 408 preamp/effects , but sorry to say not the power amp. The 808 is a 400watt power amp and the 408 is the 250watt version
                    I have secrets act form signed at mackie uk just awaiting for the reply some time over due. I also have a RCF/Mackie ART200AM that i need the schematic for you don't have that one in your collection do you.. Mackie want the serial no for every diagram they let go and mine is the RCF Version of the mackie, So ive told them the sticker has come off

Blind boy benton

Comment

So what is the problem with the power amp?

The 400 watt power amplifier is covered in the 808S schematic.

Comment

Not sure if you are asking me Jazz P bass as this is not my post. One channel is working ok and the other is working but distorted output. I did this over a week ago and will have to get it up on the bench again. I do remember checking all transistors and voltages and they are fine. checked all the semi conductors comparing with the other side all seem fine

At that point ive put it down to awaiting schematic. Still hoping that mackie will come though and email me it..

BBB

Comment

Looks like i didnt have my glasses on.. Yes it is there. I just didnt look hard enough

thanks

Jb

Comment

Originally posted by blindboybenton View Post
                            Not sure if you are asking me Jazz P bass as this is not my post. One channel is working ok and the other is working but distorted output. I did this over a week ago and will have to get it up on the bench again. I do remember checking all transistors and voltages and they are fine. checked all the semi conductors comparing with the other side all seem fine

At that point ive put it down to awaiting schematic. Still hoping that mackie will come though and email me it..

BBB
                            Here is the power amp schematic.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks again doctor.. Jazz p bass pointed out that i did have the schematic, i just was not looking correctly, Its been a hard and busy week and its only tueday

BBB

Comment

Working...
                              X