Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Joe Mills, Music City Audio, Nashville

Howdy Folks,

I'm trying to locate Joe Mill, Music City Audio, who made the "Mor Me" systems. A local recording studio has several of his devices - particularly a 4 channel in headphone mixer - and I'm trying to service it without any info - unmarked PCB with identification ground off the chips.

If any one has information on Mr. Mills please contact me - if privacy is an issue please Private Message me.

Thanks

Rob

PM sent

Comment

Hey Rob,
      I bought my mini mic from these guys. You might try giving them a call. I think Mickey Houlihan was the guy...but it's been 13 years.

Wind Over The Earth Recording
      3063 Sterling Cir
      Boulder, CO 80301

(303) 443-9822

Comment

joe mill "mor me" boxes

Hey Rob,
        Andrew from sydney here. About 10 years ago i was working in Nashville and all the guys has "mor me" boxes in their racks. I bought 4 for my studio and had Joe ship them to Sydney. Great machines and now want to sell them. have circuits and some spare parts and three working beautifully and one is noisy but havnt tried to fix. I have no further use for them as studio closed and would be happy to accept an offer if you want them or they are of use to you.
        best,
        AJ

Originally posted by Rob Mercure View Post
        Howdy Folks,

I'm trying to locate Joe Mill, Music City Audio, who made the "Mor Me" systems. A local recording studio has several of his devices - particularly a 4 channel in headphone mixer - and I'm trying to service it without any info - unmarked PCB with identification ground off the chips.

If any one has information on Mr. Mills please contact me - if privacy is an issue please Private Message me.

Thanks

Rob

Comment

Working...
        X