Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies to Enzo, by tonequester.

tonequester here.

Enzo, I hope yor get this post. i didn't know what else to do as i respond to all posts, or try to. I noticed yesterday that there was an answer to a post of mine
    from you. At the very time I sat down to begin answering a few posts, my computer keyboard started going completely demented. Things started disappearing by the word, the sentence, the paragraph, and evidently even the notification of your reply on my e-mail. After some Googling, i found out that my Toshiba laptop has what I consider a design flaw. Many were complaining about over-sensitive keyboards, jacked up space bars, and things vanishing before their eyes. The "big fix"is to have the keyboard repaired(which I was told is almost as expensive as my whole set-up),or to buy a new keyboard. The whole thing smelled of you know what. Finally, I found that SOME of the problems could be fixed by adjusting keyboard/mouse sensitivity, and was given instructions that I followed to my benefit. I still am fighting a cursor with a mind of it's own. More Googling to come. The problem is that for the life of me I don't remember to what post you were replying, and haven't been able to track it down yet. It may be a post on the possible dangers of, and remedies for connecting a tube amp of X output impedance to a s.s. amp of y impedance. I've gotten alot of conflicting info concerning tonal changes and
    how I should address them, but I first need to know the possible danger to the amp(s) in question. I was especially hopeing for your no nonsense/common sense type of reply.
    Please pardon the foul-up on my part and my keyboards insistance on making my attempts for nought. tonequester.

Quote : "Anickel aain't worth a dime these days"............Yogi Berra.

Well, apologies are not necessary. As to what I might have responded to, I couldn;t tell you. I respond to TONS of different things every day. Your threads are all still in the various forums. Go look at them for whatever issues remain unresolved.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
    X