Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dissapearing posts.

tonequester here.

Well, I guess all is now well, with the "problematic posts". They have been deleted and I'm relieved that they are. Boy, I sure will be careful to use the proper
    methoid to ask a simple question in the future. I'm glad that I printed off the whole thing in it's entirety, it could be a good lesson learned, for future forum use.
    tonequester. P.S. Whoops, darned if the post(s) have been re-instated. Well, I can hope for the best. Perhaps everyone can.
    Last edited by tonequester; 08-13-2012, 04:26 AM.

I have nothing to say to this.?.
    "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
    You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

tonequester here.

Greetings Chuck. You speechless ? I hope this isn't a new trend. It's usually a given that you know more than I do, about most everything. You also give out good info like
      Santa giving out toys at Christmas. You may hide your face behind that phoney nose and glasses, but you can't hide strength of character. Even a "yanker" is easy to figure out if one condiders their heart, and don't try to tell me that you haven't got one. tonequester.

Comment

tboy here.

I believe you are mistaken about this. I checked the moderation logs to make sure. None of your posts have been deleted, and none reinstated.
        -tb

"If you're the only person I irritate with my choice of words today I'll be surprised" Chuck H.

Comment

tonequester here.

I wish to say that I was quite mistaken about the disappearing/reappearing posts.Further more I apologize to all involved for being so "paranoid".
          I make no excuse other than ignorance on my part. tonequester.

Comment

Working...
          X