Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Mackie repair shops willing to order a part for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was here last 7 years ago I spent two weeks in Krakow and only 4 days in Warsaw. I figured that was appropriate because Krakow is one of the most interesting and original cities in Europe. It is my favorite for just walking around, with something of interest on every block particularly in Old Town. I have the most time for travel in the fall and winters which is fine with me since I like the slower pace that post-tourist season brings and I like the cooler wetter weather.
    There is something rather romantic about a light autumn rain, moderate temperature trending cool, and earlier nightfall. It is great for cultural events because tickets are easy to get, less crowds and people dress more seriously.
    Now that it is easier for Russians come, I suggest to my GF that we go there later in the year for a few days. We have a new business that needs intense work before the January before being officially in operation. It is another incoming tourism company but smaller and more personal with unique tours into St Petersburg. A new 3 year multiple entry visa agreement goes into effect between Russia and the US in 5 days so there will be a great increase in casual pop-over to St Petersburg for a long weekend or a detour while traveling in Europe. No more invitations well be needed and stays for up to 6 months at a time will be permitted. Tourism is expected to double in 4 years in the city.

Comment

You guys are rotting my brain adding "I *want* to visit" cities to my list.
      I've been delaying my Trans Siberian train trip Moscow/Beijing for ages, now I'll have to add a couple days at Krakow/Warszawa before going to Russia.
      Oh well, all I need is 60 to 90 contiguous free days.
      That's the *hard* part.
      Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Working...
      X