Commercial aux in circuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercial aux in circuit

Hi, itīs been a long time since my last login.
    I would like to ask if there is some kind of commercial circuit out there to add an MP3 input to a SS amp (for jamming with a CD track you know).
    Honestly, I don't want to deal with making PCB's and such, so what Iīm looking for is a little simple "device" ready to be plugged/inserted in.
    I assume I will have to dig a little and find the ampīs schem and find the right place to cut the trace to solder the in and out.
    Thank you.
    JC@

There is already cd input on some amps for that reason or use an external DJ mixer, etc...
    a little mixer might work for you.
    you never said if the amp was mono stereo but a mixer works either way.
    I recently obtained a dj mixer on e bay for $30, so if you are looking there are possibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by soundguruman View Post
      There is already cd input on some amps for that reason or use an external DJ mixer, etc...
      a little mixer might work for you.
      you never said if the amp was mono stereo but a mixer works either way.
      I recently obtained a dj mixer on e bay for $30, so if you are looking there are possibilities.
      If your amp has a effects in or a preamp in you can plug any line level or headphone level (iPod, cd player, etc) device into that. If it is stereo just use Y cables to the mono input. Make sure the device has a volume control. If not, you can make one int the Y cable with just a potentiometer.

Comment

Working...
      X