behringer b215xl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• behringer b215xl

does anyone know where I can get a crossover for this unit? or someone who can repair it?

Any decent tech shouild be able to repair a crossover board.

What is the issue.

It may be as simple as a current limiting lamp that is open.

Where are you located? Maybe a MEF member is close by.

Comment

or a heavy part like an inductor broke off the board. All easily fixed.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

behringer b215xl

HI, I live in Haslett.....R U a tech?

Comment

Yes.

You can contact me at:

Shiawassee Technical Services
          5223 South MLK
          Lansing, MI 48911
          517-882-2544

The shop is open musician hours, we open about 6:30PM and are here until after the clubs close.

We are one block south of Jolly on MLK. I am in the same building as His Productions studio.
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I'd like to bring the speaker by this afternoon.....or evening..Keith 517 930 0213

Comment

We have spoken on the phone, visit to shop underway.

Comment

Hi Enzo............Hope you're doin OK.....I'm the guy w/ the white 15" Behringer speaker.....I do need to have it repaired asap cuz I need it to make a buck...... I have the original speaker back & reconed...so if you haven't torn into it I'd like to put it back in....I also found a few screws that must've come w/ it.....Again all my best regarding your health.......Keith B. 517 930 0213

Comment

I haven't forgotten you, when I as without power for a week, and then had to leave town for a few days, we got backed up.

Comment

Working...
                  X