Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crate Speaker PS-12H. Help please

Hi

I am very ignorant when it comes to music electronics so I apologize for my ignorance.

I bought an used Karaoke machine with two crate speakers model PS-12H, 8 OHMS, 100 WATTS MAX. Anyway, I really don't know how to connect it to the karaoke machine and it doesn't have any type of amplifier. All I have is a bunch of cables that can't even fit the outputs.

Please, I need guidance. I don't know what kind of amplifier to buy, cables and all that good stuff.

Thank you in advance and if this is not the correct forum please guide me to the correct one.

What model is the karaoke machine? It's a little odd that they'd sell you, seemingly, a system without any amplification. If that is the case, just about any pro stereo amp with more than 100 Watts/channel would do. You want to over power them rather than under power them. It's much easier to blow speakers running a lower powered amp at clip than it is to have a slightly larger amp with some reserve power.
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Thank you so much for your prompt response.

It is a Venturer cdg stereo. Nothing new. It was being used by the church and they got something better. They gave me a whole box with mics, cables & cds which I thought it will have an amplifier inside. But since I am very ignorant about it, I didn't pay much attention.

Thank you again, I will search for one, and if I have any questions, I will post something again.

Comment

Working...
      X