• A build your own opportunity

OK, check this thing out:

MINI ELECTRIC GUITAR KIT

Click image for larger version

Name:	54217.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	868375
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Might make a neat elementary school science project. Complete with reports on the process and things learned The worst that could come of it for anyone is learning to play a little uke. A slick college douchebag could keep one in his back pack for serenading the girls under a tree in the yard It's a plethora of opportunities waiting to happen!!!
    "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
    You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Small parts and choking hazard. I can't get any adult supervision so I won't be building one.

Comment

Today's youth... Back in my day I didn't get everything on a silver plate. I was perfectly capable of messing things up without buying complete kits.
        In this forum everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Comment

Didn't get everything on a silver plate? You should have fired the butler.

Comment

What the heck is "baritone smokeless tuning"? There is baritone tuning, but the only "smokeless" tuning I know of has to do with diesel engines .
            Originally posted by Enzo
            I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Working...
            X