No announcement yet.

Giving up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The interesting thing about communication in the instant message age is that we're sharing these discussions as if we're in the same room, at the same time.

This goes for legacy in this new digital age as well. Every time I use the search function, or browse through the forums, I am likely to read something that Enzo has added to the discussion. I will continue to benefit from Enzo's wisdom and generosity - receiving new (to me) words of advice - for a great many more years.

Enzo, I hope that you continue to be active on these forums. But even if not, your voice will continue to be heard. Thank you!
    If it still won't get loud enough, it's probably broken. - Steve Conner
    If the thing works, stop fixing it. - Enzo
    We need more chaos in music, in art... I'm here to make it. - Justin Thomas
    MANY things in human experience can be easily differentiated, yet *impossible* to express as a measurement. - Juan Fahey

Comment

I'll never forget when he only energized half the quad box.
      LOL

PC

Comment

Enjoy your retirement, Enzo! Through the loss of my son and my wife's 20 year cancer battle, I have learned that time spent with our loved ones and ourselves is most important. Most of my friends and clients know of "Enzo the great". They have heard me share tales of your kindness, patience and expertise many times. You have probably taught me more about troubleshooting than my huge library of books and manuals. I wish you all the best and hope to see new posts from you if it please you, sir. Thank you sir for sharing your life wisdom as well as your amazing grasp of electronic knowledge. I too, vote to have all of Enzo's posts in a thread of his own.

Comment

Have a Happy Retirement Enzo! You will be missed, but always appreciated for your efforts here and DIY forums elsewhere!

Comment

Thanks for everything Enzo. You've helped me more than you can ever know...all the best to you and the Mrs. and the cats!

Comment

Happy Retirement from me, also, Enzo.... you have no idea how many gigs you've saved by fixing my gear remotely, and how much gear you've saved from the landfill. Relax and enjoy life! But: I'm among those who hope you remain active on the internet, and continue sharing your knowledge and experience with those of us who could use a little guidance.
              THANK YOU for all the help, wisdom and advice you've given so freely all these years. I think we need to come up with some kind of Lifetime Achievement Award for you, as well as your lovely wife for sharing your time with us.

Comment

Working...
              X