SKP VZ194 Powered Mixer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKP VZ194 Powered Mixer

Anybody familiar with SKP powered mixers? I have a VZ194 that needs an effects board. I can't contact support on their website and don't know where else to go for help. Any ideas?

Have you tried either of thses USA support sites?

Someco America Corporation

7630 NW 25TH STREET - UNIT 1
    ZIP: 33122
    Miami - Florida - USA
    Tel: (1-305) 436-8019
    Fax: (1-305) 436-8044

larguello@somecoamerica.com

Monster Music

2402 NW 72 Av.
    ZIP: 33122
    Doral - Florida - USA

Tel: (1-866) 449-7889

sales@monstermusicinc

SKP Pro Audio - Contact

Comment

SKP isn't much more than a rebrander of generic OEM stuff, so I wouldn't expect them to have parts for something made by the supplier-of-the-day .

That said, ask; but I'd start searching EBay for some cheap generic multieffects board.

Many times when I repair such amps (under many different brands) I see the main PCBs , power and channels made with a certain technique, PCB colour, etc. and a small very compact SMT effects board , other colour and visibly made in a different way, which clearly was outsourced as a ready built module.

I have even seen such little PCBs unmounted !!!! , just attached to some wiring harness by plastic clamps/ties, go figure.

So worst case identify input/output/ground/+5V and replace it in whole with a generic one.

After all the main use is to provide some kind of reverb.
      Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

I tried emailing them, but got no response. I called someco before and people there barely speak english. I will try again Monday. Hopefully, I'll get someone different.

Comment

Working...
        X