Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer Ultrabass BXL1800 help

I have this bass amp for repair.
    The preamp section/ board is kicking my ass all over the place AARGH!!
    Can anyone assist with a schematic?
    It differs quite a lot from the BX models.

What is wrong with it? Other than the inevitable broken jacks or controls, about all I ever have to do to any of those keyboard or bass combo behringers is replace op amps, usually TL074s.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Hi Enzo.
      Thanx for chipping in. Basically I have no sound. Power amp works and all voltages to front panel are present. There is a 4013 and a 4053 on there. I cant see what their supply pins are supposed to be getting. In any case, there is nothing on their supply pins. The 4013 also gets VERY hot.

Comment

Did you ever fix this as I have the same issue except I've changed most 074s and both 4013 and the 4053 but nothing. I did make an error when fitting the 4053 I hadn't connected all the pads and amp started some guitar output but very distorted but not on the headphones. I fixed the problem but now back to no guitar input. Return works with a pedal preamp and audio in works perfect.
        Would love to find a schematic even a hand drawn one tried all the suggested ones.
        thanks Alan

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Well I've now made progress thanks to schematic it was ic6 now we have sound but a little distorted. Working on that now, not distorted with audio so still preamp issue but great progress.

Comment

Working...
            X