Wanted: DM board for Yamaha Clavinova CV-100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: DM board for Yamaha Clavinova CV-100

I have an old Clavinova in the shop with bad output from the DAC. None of the parts are available anymore from Yamaha or any of the resellers that I can find.

Hoping to find someone with a salvage unit and a good DM board.

Thanks!

Part number of the DAC?

Comment

I have my box of old Yamaha ICs out right next to me coincidentally enough. I also ask: what is the part you need?
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

The diagrams I have don't have a part number for the board, and the board actually doesn't match the diagram that I do have. The DAC is a YM3009.

A hi-res photo of the DM board can be seen here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20DM%20PCB.jpg

I found a regulator on the board that was overvoltage, so I'm not sure I can depend on any of the IC's.

Thanks!

Comment

I have a one page schematic and a page of block diagram with some waveforms. Are these what you have?

I'll check at the shop for a paper manual, the support site only has the schematics.
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
          X