No announcement yet.

Another oscilloscope question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most important thing once it's running is to make sure that it will trigger.

Comment

Well I bought the Tektronix T935A. Got it for $60.00 with a 10X probe. They ran it and showed that it worked but only time will tell. If it has issues at least it was only $60.00 and not a hundred or two. All the switches and pot's were a bit stiff, took the case off and cleaned everything. They all work great now. I will probably change the 3 electrolytic caps that are easy to get to, they all measure out of spec a bit.

Pretty cool place like walking back in time, Radio Rescue Ashburnham Ma. A lot of ham gear, tube radios and a lot of other old and older electronics. Shelves and cabinets full of parts, ham gear, cathedral radios, large probably 1930's, 40's floor model radios, grandfather clocks everywhere. I could spend hours walking around looking and probably not see everything. Stacks and stacks of original tubes but he wouldn't sell any of them. Says he keeps them for the repairs and rebuilds. Dagnabit!

So far I haven't let the smoke out of the scope.
      Last edited by J Luth; 02-18-2018, 05:06 AM.
      It's all about the bass. Lock in the groove and stay out of everyone else's way.

Comment

Working...
      X