No announcement yet.

any suggetions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was testing a pedal at GC using the generic One Spot clone they handed me and it had a nasty click when bypassed. This was a used pedal shipped from a different location so I took it home anyway and there was absolutely no nasty click when I connected it to a real One Spot.

BTW if an item bought and shipped from a different GC store is defective I make sure that the store mgr refunds me the shipping charge (if the item is not defective I expect to eat the shipping charge which has been around $11 for a pedal in recent times.)

Steve A.
    The Blue Guitar
    www.blueguitar.org
    Some recordings:
    https://soundcloud.com/sssteeve/sets...e-blue-guitar/

Comment

Originally posted by Steve A. View Post
      I was testing a pedal at GC using the generic One Spot clone they handed me and it had a nasty click when bypassed. This was a used pedal shipped from a different location so I took it home anyway and there was absolutely no nasty click when I connected it to a real One Spot.

BTW if an item bought and shipped from a different GC store is defective I make sure that the store mgr refunds me the shipping charge (if the item is not defective I expect to eat the shipping charge which has been around $11 for a pedal in recent times.)

Steve A.
      He made me do a video of the issue then he asked if i wanted a replacement. I told him no because i think it;s a design flaw. I had previously said i wanted a FULL refund including shipping both ways because it;s unusable. In so many words he seemed to be insinuating that because it was not defective but a design flaw he would not pay for return shipping. That based on my saying i think it's a design flaw. So i returned it and had to pay return shipping which is absolutely wrong. Therefore if and when i can leave feedback i will ream the bastage a new one. Don't think i will bother making a case of it but if i am not allowed to leave feedback i may. My account doesn't show the transaction tho so i can't leave feedback now, but i think in time it will. Not sure. In fact i haven't checked in days so i will look now.

Comment

Working...
      X