Native Instruments Traktor Audio 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Native Instruments Traktor Audio 10

After replacing the USB port on my NI Traktor Audio 10, it seems that I knocked off a resistor that's labeled R35. After a short continuity test, one side of it is supposed to connect to device ground, the other side is supposed to connect to the +5v rail coming in from the USB port. I haven't had too much time to trace it out very well, yet, but it appears to be part of a voltage dividing circuit (I could be totally wrong), anyway I was wondering if anyone else had any idea what the value could be for the resistor marked as R35 just behind the USB port. Considering it is most likely stepping down a voltage for one of the many ICs on the board, it could be god-dang anything, so I figured I'd ask around and see if anyone was any more informed than I, before I start tracing out the circuit in question. If anyone happens to have one sitting around and you don't mind tearing it open and taking a peek, I would be eternally grateful.

By the way, if you are a kind soul willing to help me on my journey, this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4yuP4-rcDI is an incomplete, but good enough guide to getting the thing open, and it's not what you expect when you look at it. oh, and the black plastic sides also need to be removed before you can access the PCB. Gotta love repair-proof engineering!

It can't hurt to contact them and ask. Often they won't give out schematics, but if you ask 'can you tell me the value of R35' they might tell you.
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Working...
    X