Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V3 sound control (.apk)

Progress Report...

The manufacturer of V3 sound modules offered me their module "ACCORDION MASTER XXL" in exchange for whistling samples. Since it works with an Android App, called " V3 sound control " I thought to use my old Samsung Galaxy GT-P5110 tablet. Unfortunately it has only Android 4.3, but I flashed it with Lollipop cm-13.0-20160222-2140-UNOFFICIAL ROM and now it has OS 6.0.1.

Problem: I am unable to download " V3 sound control " from Google Play store to my old Galaxy Tab!! What to do?
    I deleted Google Play store's cache, restarted and still I'm am unable to download " V3 sound control ". I guess the Google Play store refers to my old model Samsung Galaxy GT-P5110 with Android 4.3 and doesn't allow the download of the App.??
    I also tried to download it to the desktop via APK Mirror etc. Maybe you can upload the V3 sound control.apk for me and I'll try to install it. This should be possible since I now have got Android 6.0.1 or is there something else I should try? Thank you for your expert advice, ...old Galaxy Joh
    ACCORDION MASTER XXL

ACCORDION MASTER XXL

I found a link to this App: https://androidappsapk.co/apkdownloa...d.SoundControl
    I downloaded this, adjusted Security (allow from unknown sources...), but my Galaxy does everything to prevent the download.
    I scanned the App with my Eset AntiVirus and it was O.K. What to do?

Comment

I wonder if you might get more responses if you post the question in the 'computers' section: https://music-electronics-forum.com/...with-computers
      Originally posted by Enzo
      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Thank you g1 for your good advice. It's now in the section you mentioned... Joh

Comment

Working...
        X