Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help smd inductor

Hi,

someone can help me to find this inductor?

Thanks!!

Attached Files

It's a 220 uH, but without seeing the bottom and without measurements, it's hard to recommend a part. There are different sizes and different solder pad configurations. We need a picture of the bottom and a reference measurement.
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

It's complete burned but more or less this is the bottom. Dimensions measurement are 0,7x0,7mm.

Attached Files

Comment

Just a suggestion: how about what circuit it is used in and maybe a schematic?
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Here are some datasheet links from Newark In One:
          http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/1482256.pdf
          http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/87246.pdf

Comment

It's from a NUX Mod Core pedal. From the power supply section. I can't find any schematic, and I just bridged to check the rest of the pedal that works correctly.
            Attached Files

Comment

I think it's this, but check the datasheet for yourself.

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail...1iBwRQXw%3D%3D

Comment

The part I linked is the 220 uH which is the "221" in the picture in the original post. The datasheet is, of course, for that series of inductors. If you scroll down the page that I linked, you'll see the specs for that specific part.

Comment

Yes, it's similar. But the old one has angled solder legs outside the body. So I can solder directly with a normal iron.

Comment

TDK SLF7045T-221MR33-PF has side tabs and will handle 330mA. 7mm x 7mm. I'm taking the 0.7mm above as a typo.

Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

It's more like this:

Attached Files

Comment

That is one 'odd duck'.

Comment

Originally posted by Davebassman View Post
                          It's more like this:
                          Oh! I see now that it's a common mode choke. It purpose is to stop noise getting into the power supply. The value is not that critical and you won't do any harm other than perhaps causing interference if you just left it bypassed. If you do want to find one you need to pay attention to the direction of current flow in the two coils and pick one that will (just) handle the DC current of the pedal.
                          Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Originally posted by nickb View Post

Oh! I see now that it's a common mode choke. It purpose is to stop noise getting into the power supply. The value is not that critical and you won't do any harm other than perhaps causing interference if you just left it bypassed. If you do want to find one you need to pay attention to the direction of current flow in the two coils and pick one that will (just) handle the DC current of the pedal.
                            You are right, I will just bypass the common mode choke.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X