Marshall AVT50 Reverb PCB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall AVT50 Reverb PCB

I have not been able to find a replacement for the Digital Reverb PCB for a Marshall AVT50 Amp. The part number is DREV-6001, or DREV-60-01. I have looked everywhere online, including BritishAudio.com. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can help me find this part. Thank you.

The only thing I found.

nosaj
    soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Okay, folks. I tested my Marshall AVT50 amp today, and also found the Spring Reverb Tank I need, I think, from amplifiedparts.com. They recommend an Accutronics 8DB2C1B. Input impedance is 310 Ohms. That matches closely with the TL072 op-amp chip driver capacity of 40mA at 15 Vac output. One could possibly blow the TL072 driving the Tank at 48mA continuously, but most people don't run their amps with the Gain, Volume, Bass, and Treble wide open with continuous notes. Most guitar playing is individual notes with time in between, so the average driver chip current is ok. There is no Digital Reverb PCB on this amp, as far as I know, based on comments from other people. I think the schematic page I have for the Reverb is wrong, so I was chasing a non-existent problem. The other 3 pages of the schematic seem to be perfect for the preamp and power amp sections. Some past owner must have removed the Reverb Tank. Any other comments are welcome. Thank you.

Comment

Ok how about some real world tests . Are you getting signal at the input of the reverb tank. We don't deal with average chips being ok. They either are or they're not.
        Please provide more detail on situation as your first post is making this thread start like a choose your destiny book.

nosaj
        soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Working...
        X