Peavey pv1.3k which class is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey pv1.3k which class is?

Hi! I need information about this power amp for which class is it? AB or maybe D?

The power amp is Class A/B
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for reply. Can you describe the differences between the PV1.3k and the CS1200? Why CS1200 will be better? I also mean the listening differences.

Comment

Originally posted by Medick View Post
        Thank you for reply. Can you describe the differences between the PV1.3k and the CS1200? Why CS1200 will be better? I also mean the listening differences.
        if you have access to both you could tell us. Most of here are techs an not so much salesmen. A power amplifer in general should should sound the same across the board. It would get colored with a preamp.
        nosaj
        soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Well, for starters and according to specs, the 1.3K is almost double the output power compared to the CS1200.
          "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
            Well, for starters and according to specs, the 1.3K is almost double the output power output compared to the CS1200.
            But context is everything. size of room, price, speakers that you already have. but sound should be the same loudness a different story.

nosaj
            soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Right. I don't disagree, but he asked what the differences were between the two amps.
              "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Working...
              X