NOS Fender master volumes w switch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS Fender master volumes w switch?

So i have a handful of these. Any thoughts as to what the market price might be on these? I can’t really find them for sale right now.
    If I have a 50% chance of guessing the right answer, I guess wrong 80% of the time.

Find any "sale completed, no longer available" hits? What were they selling for back when.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Wow.
      Are they for the Silverface MV?
      Only 3 on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post
        Wow.
        Are they for the Silverface MV?
        Only 3 on the planet.
        Yeah. Those are them
        If I have a 50% chance of guessing the right answer, I guess wrong 80% of the time.

Comment

I see what you mean. That’s just one of them. I have some few others.

Comment

It looks to me like amprepairparts.com is selling new CTS pots (part number #P-DPPS-XX) that can maybe work as replacement (with some rewiring), and they are selling for $23 each for the1M version. I would think $50 each isn't unreasonable.

Comment

Yeah, what he said ^^^^^
              Unless it's for me. Then 20 bucks for all 3. Shipped.
              Originally posted by Enzo
              I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Those new CTS pots mentioned above certainly do work electronically. They are a bit different in size and won't quite fit the clearance of a faceplate with too deep an angle. I just had to fix a customer's attempt at wiring one into an iteration of a Champ with a pull-for-drive volume pot. The owner had already installed the new CTS pot and from what I understand some grinding with a Dremel and brute force were involved. Funny thing is, CTS still makes that original format in a SPST for about ten bucks, but no DPST.

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
                  Yeah, what he said ^^^^^
                  Unless it's for me. Then 20 bucks for all 3. Shipped.
                  Haha

Comment

Working...
                  X