Battlebots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlebots

SO if you ever think fixing guitar amps is challenging, just think about repairing these things. It is after 6PM eastern in the USA, and for the rest of the evening until 4AM, on Discovery channel. It is Battlebots. My favorite show.

250 pound machines bashing one another. Blown to bits? Maybe. Reduced to ashes? Maybe.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Bite Force !!
    It's not just an amp, it's an adventure!

Comment

Just watched rerun from last week where Sawblaze sliced into Minotaur early on and it erupted in huge flames and yet continued to fight as if nothing was wrong. Tough little bot/
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I saw some of that on, earlier in the week.
        I'm not big on distruction, but I guess it compares to demolition derby!
        The Military probably likes some of the weapon ideas?
        T
        "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
        Terry

Comment

I like seeing the different strategies for weaponry and for protection. A couple of them are just indestructible. A couple are unprotected and rely on not getting hit. The disc spinners that cannot self-right will eb dead if you flip them, but they can dish out terrible blows while upright.

Comment

Ooh, Rusty is up next, the little mail box that could...

Comment

Working...
            X