Help with a led light.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sea Chief View Post
    ...the only last possibility, is that the charger is actually residing within the light. Im still waiting on Dave, for eg, to agree with this conclusion, or not. He just says I'm insane presently.
    I was only pulling your leg.

Yes, the charger is in the light if you want to think of it that way. All the light needs is a 5V voltage source which it can get from a PC USB or the USB on the a mains plug/socket.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave H View Post

I was only pulling your leg.

Yes, the charger is in the light if you want to think of it that way. All the light needs is a 5V voltage source which it can get from a PC USB or the USB on the a mains plug/socket.
      I have gone insane after this thread Dave.. so you were entirely correct!

I think Im clear enough to crack on, even if I don't fully understand where the charger section is.

Appreciated, SC

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Chief View Post
        I think Im clear enough to crack on, even if I don't fully understand where the charger section is.
        Well, in its simplest form all the 'charger' needs to be is a series resistor from USB 5V to the battery.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave H View Post

Well, in its simplest form all the 'charger' needs to be is a series resistor from USB 5V to the battery.
          Ok simple is gooder in my book. Thx SC

Comment

Working...
          X