Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divided by 13 SJT 10/20 Information

Hello folks,
    by the looks of it Divided by 13 links are non-existent. I need an output transformer for an SJT 10/20 (It's arcing and burned up). I could just use a 6V6 Push/Pull equivalent but from what I've read these folks had their transformers specially made by Merc Mag and supposed to be a big element of the sound.
    If nothing is available I guess that's what this cust will have to deal with.
    Thanx, glen

Attached Files

So are you looking for something other than the MM transformer?
    /13 do have a phone number on their website.
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

I would call them and get an OEM part if possible. Someone who spends that much money on an amp probably wants it repaired with original parts.
      "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Well,
        All their links go to a notification that they cannot provide a secure connection. Guess I'll have to get past that, however this customer inherited the amp and really doesn't care about the xformer being 'original'.
        Thanx all...

Comment

Thanx all...I got in touch with the guy (Fred?) and he said the xformer source they were using was bought out by another and it will be at least until Feb 23 for them to even begin producing his xformers.

Comment

Working...
          X