No announcement yet.

Rcf art 415a protected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have still not found the issue, green and red light remain on. I feel the issue might be close to the op amp section before the irs20955s thinking opp amps on one side are in some sort of feedback loop overdriving one irs ic causing it to shut down and not drive the gate of the FET. I've been probing around a bit but next need to check voltages on the opp amps and probe around with a scope. Been meaning to get around to doing this, will try soon.

Comment

So i've been comparing voltages on the good amp and the bad one however the one that came back to life has now decided not to start up again. Seems a similar issue but the red light on the rear is flashing 7 times now on that one.
      When the issue is present on either amp I am missing the 10V on TP6 and TP7 i get around 3.5V on two of the pins of Mos3 but one of them should be close to zero and on the other the voltage was lower than 3.5V when it was working.
      There is now an orange LED by PIC16F689, this was turning out on both boards now it stays on on the board that was the good one.
      On the board i was trying to fix the orange LED goes out but all 3 LED's on the input panel stay brightly lit.
      No idea why the good board has gone funky again, that one is a Mk II and the one i've been trying to repair is a Mk IV but i have not noticed any differences in the electronics yet, some different glues.

Comment

Originally posted by izzzzzz6 View Post
        .....Seems a similar issue but the red light on the rear is flashing 7 times now on that one.
        replace ADAU1701,
        also possible loss of data in the EEPROM

Comment

Working...
        X