Update Roland DP F-140r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Roland DP F-140r

Hello everyone. My piano is updating 24 hours instead of several minutes what told on roland.com., and still showed UPd message. Had someone same problem? Any help or info are very welcome! Thanks

If there is an error in the download/usb file the only choice you have is to send it in for re programming.
    If you are updating with the wrong firmware, you are screwed. Either way, Roland may be able to recover the firmware/software for you, at one of their main service centres.
    Support for Fender, Laney, Marshall, Mesa, VOX and many more. https://jonsnell.co.uk
    If you can't fix it, I probably can.

Comment

Are you updating using a Roland flash drive?

My thought is that the piano is never going to update - something has gone badly wrong with the process. If you are very lucky, the piano may come back if power cycled. If not - it maybe futile - but try a factory reset, though you will lose anything that you've saved. There's always a chance with any firmware update that something can go wrong, even if you did everything correctly yourself. Some pieces of equipment are sophisticated enough to safeguard against this happening, but your piano isn't one of these. Unless there's a really good reason to update firmware, and if I'm happy with the way the equipment works, I think it best to leave things alone - though this doesn't help you right now.

Comment

Working...
      X