Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer Pots source

Hello folks,
    Does anyone have a source other than AmpRepairParts.com (which does not have these specific pots) for Behringer pots? The model is GMX1200H and the pot is the Level & Drive pots which are 100KB no detents (not important, tho) and vertical mount (see pic).
    It just takes forever to even go to the Alps site & get all the parameters and such to match these up & sometimes the pots seem to have been uniquely made for a particular manufacturer.
    Thanx, glen
    Attached Files

Have you tried getting one from the company?
    --Jim

He's like a new set of strings... he just needs to be stretched a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by gui_tarzan View Post
      Have you tried getting one from the company?
      Website kinda leads you nowhere that offers parts that I can find. Thanx, glen

Comment

There's no guarantee they will have something, but on something like this I usually go to Mouser, Digikey, etc. and search narrowing down the search with caliper measurements from the original pot.
        "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Amp Repair View Post

Website kinda leads you nowhere that offers parts that I can find. Thanx, glen
          What I meant was did you call them? I've had some success in the past calling and asking to purchase things like that direct.
          --Jim

He's like a new set of strings... he just needs to be stretched a bit.

Comment

Can you post more pictures. I have some junk circuit boards that might be Behringer and have those pots.

Comment

Hey guys,
              I appreciate all the help! It turns out this guy just wanted the amp to work and didn't care if he had to stick something into the stubs of the pots to turn them! Go figure. I'm actually relieved as these Behringer consumer grade amps are just irritating to work on .

Comment

Working...
              X