Schematic Heaven?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schematic Heaven?

Unfortunately it looks like no one picked up maintenance on the site. It won't access on my Chrome the way it's set up due to "security" issues. It's been like this for over a week that I've noticed. I hope this is just a temporary matter and we haven't lost this resource.
    "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
    You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Was searching for something and came across schematic hell? It gave me some security warning so I couldn't really check it out.

Comment

It works proceed unsafe.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	chrome_screenshot_1683731659706.png Views:	0 Size:	806.6 KB ID:	982153
      "If it measures good and sounds bad, it is bad. If it measures bad and sounds good, you are measuring the wrong things."

Comment

Originally posted by mozz View Post
        Was searching for something and came across schematic hell? It gave me some security warning so I couldn't really check it out.
        Schematic Hell is one of the buttons at the top of the page (next to 'donate' button). It appears to be working. I'm not sure just how much overlap there is between heaven and hell.
        Originally posted by Enzo
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

May you all pass as safely as you can on the road to schematic hell.
          When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

Maybe schematic hell only has those schematics that don't match the amp, such as Gibson, Premier........

Comment

Expired security certificate. The Sunn site is that way too. Tried to contact Tboy about the Sunn site no response after a week.
              nosaj
              soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

My antivir won't let me open schematic heaven.
                No problems with schematic hell.
                - Own Opinions Only -

Comment

Oh crap. I misread the post. I have the same as Helmholtz. I thought the problem was with schematic hell. Deleting my above post with apologies.
                  "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Originally posted by nosaj View Post
                    Expired security certificate. The Sunn site is that way too. Tried to contact Tboy about the Sunn site no response after a week.
                    nosaj
                    loudthud contacted me regarding the SUNN forum, which seems to be a similar issue. I looked into tboy's activity here and his last visit to the forum was over two month ago and his last post was over five month ago. I don't know if this is cause for concern but Steve has managed to remain a very private individual throughout the forums existence. And he does have long absences on a semi regular basis. It's the lack of maintenance on the SUNN forum combined with this time lag that has me concerned.

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?

Comment

And Schematic Heaven is back. So probably just a case of procrastination about the certificates. Glad to see it.

Now if tboy would check in to let us know he's alright I'll be whole again.

Comment

Working...
                      X