Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Analog Device 260K information needed, please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analog Device 260K information needed, please.

Hi, does anyone remember this Analog Devices AD260K ?? I was told it was a rare vintage op-amp. I can't find any information on it and I even talked to the people at Analog Devices, they couldn't find anything. If anyone could please provide any information it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    Attached Files

I searched aviationpartsonline.com for that part and they have it. So it is used in aviation for something.
    When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

These are chopper amplifiers, for DC and very low frequency.
      From the 1978 Databook: AD260.pdf

Comment

Here is a list of op-amps as of 1978

Analog Devices Op-Amps 1978 specs.pdf

Comment

Thank you both for the information!! Much appreciated! I never received a notification that someone had replied. Thanks, again!

Comment

Originally posted by BStringThumper View Post
            ...I never received a notification that someone had replied. Thanks, again!
            Unfortunately, that's a problem at the MEF server end so posters need to check back in to see if there has been activity related to their posts or subscribed discussions. You can get a summary by clicking on Messages at the upper right of the MEF screen after you sign in. The notifications drop down will take you to a summary of all the related activity since your last visit. Using that, you do not need to hunt for each of the discussions you are participating in or that you have in your subscription list.

Comment

Working...
            X