Pace SX-100 handpiece assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pace SX-100 handpiece assembly

Hi all. Can anybody help me reassemble a Pace SX-100 sodr-x-tractor handpiece? There's an exploded diagram in the manual (link below) but however I reassemble the springs, clips and 'door lock' along the plunger shaft, I can't seem to get the thing back together and working as it should. Has anyone any clues?

https://paceworldwide.com/sites/defa...20Manual_0.pdf

Make sure the glass tube connects with the rubber at the heater end

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070397.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	188.4 KB
ID:	979832
    Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070399.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	280.9 KB
ID:	979833

Comment

What exactly isn't working? Is it lack of heat, lack of suction, other?
      "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Thanks guys. Those pics are I think of a sx-70, the sx-90 and sx-100 are different.

All that's wrong with it is I took it apart and can't get it back together again (blush - it's like being 12 again). Specifically the order of springs, clips, supports etc around the alloy suction tube. You need to slide it back so you can get the glass tube out and There's either too much spring resistance or not enough. Also the back (longer) spring interferes with a stop piece in the body in ways I can't understand. There's an exploded diagram in the link I posted, but it doesn't really show the order of assembly.

if anyone has a sx-90 or sx-100 and could take a few closeups of the back half of the handpiece, I mean the inside where the glass tube goes with the tube out, and also from the back where the rubber tubes connect, that woud be great.

Comment

Working...
        X