KLDguitar Marshall style Tolex covering guitar and bass amp cabinet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KLDguitar Marshall style Tolex covering guitar and bass amp cabinet

KLDguitar Tolex cover your guitar and bass speaker cabinet.You can make high quality cabinet using our tolex.Not only you are dealers of tolex ,but also you made cabinet self.
    All our Tolex are high qulity . They are manufactured by faith vendors of famous brand companies.

Marshall style black tolex
    Width 1.37 m(54 inch)
    Thickness :0.7mm
    Weight: 0.8kg/yard
    MOD : 10 yards

Click image for larger version

Name:	KLDguitar-Black-Tolex-4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	162.8 KB
ID:	868492
    VOX style black tolex
    Width 1.37 m(54 inch)
    Thickness :0.7mm
    Weight: 0.8kg/yard
    MOD : 10 yards

Click image for larger version

Name:	KLDguitar-Black-Tolex-6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	868493

He's back with the same Old Same Old, and no useable input to any other Forums!
    Have You thought about Ebay?
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

Comment

At least he is now keeping it in the "plug your product/services" area.
      That being said, he is about the only one using that area.
      Originally posted by Enzo
      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

I've got to be honest... I've never had a problem with KLD's gratuitous info inquiries or shameless product pitches. I think it's because there's never any harm in it and the products are often valid! From what I've seen this is a guy trying to make a living giving people what they want and attempting to gain some headway via our forum. He's not EVIL. I don't even think KLD's efforts are at the heart of the overseas manufacturing machine. Sure, that's the source of the product. But it's rare that is NOT the case?!?

So what if he wants to know what we think about attenuators? I'm not marketing mine anyway! If KLD guitars offers a useful product that none of us are using to make our living... Just sayin'.

He's even tried to correspond to the odd thread that required advice or experience. Of course this was an effort to gain trust. That's not a problem either!

This isn't some big corporation trying to dilute the quality of our gear. It's a relatively small company trying to break into the western market. I just can't blame a guy for trying to do his best.

JM2C
        "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
        You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Working...
        X