Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuck H View Post
    "C'mon down to the Pink Elephant Market where we have CRAZY prices!"

"Get a Hello Kitty soldering iron for just $29.99! Hole-less chisel's just $8.99 ..."
    I'd like a multi meter that "speaks" the reading in a Siri voice. A couple more tools like you mention and my workshop would look like PeeWee's Playhouse. (put finger-twirling-around-ear smiley thing here).

And there was the monitor mixer (Greg "Fish" Salmon, perhaps your neighbor on Whidby) who referred to the collection of instruments I had to take care of as my "little wooden buddies." We need something to retain our sense of humor.
    This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

Ok... How about a multi meter that looks like a See and Say? The reading selection would be on the center pivot and it would only measure for the duration that the pulled string was retracting
      "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
      You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Some of my first "mods" were on my friends' See&Says, I never had one of my own... the cow says "bagawk!" And what jackass decided they were better with a handle instead of a string? I can't fight the dragons & ninjas in my back yard with my See&Say anymore. Ya know, MAYBE some toys were never MEANT to be safe!

Justin
        "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
        "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
        "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

Working...
        X