Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book Of The Day - Guitar Effects Explained

Guitar Effects Explained by Jack Orman

More than ever before, guitar players are using effects pedals to optimize their tone or extend the range of sounds available in their playing. It is not uncommon to see guitarists with pedalboards holding 10 or more pedals. The Golden Age of effects may be here, or it may be yet to come, but no matter which, one thing is sure, there are plenty of options existing and affordable for any musician.

This book is for you, if you are a guitarist using effects pedals, and are curious to find out what's going on inside those colorful boxes on the floor.

Written in a conversational style that should appeal to DIY Makers, hobbyists, and guitarists who are just interested in what makes those special sounds, this book explains the technology of guitar effects pedals in easy to understand language, with only a small amount of math and scientific jargon. You don't have to be an engineer to enjoy the book, so let’s begin!

Note: Music Electronics Forum is an Amazon Associate site. A small commission is paid to the site owner on any purchase made after clicking an associate link such as the one above.
    -tb

"If you're the only person I irritate with my choice of words today I'll be surprised" Chuck H.
Working...
X