Book Of The Day - The Ultimate Tone, Volume I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book Of The Day - The Ultimate Tone, Volume I

The Ultimate Tone, Volume I: Modifying and Custom Building Tube Guitar Amps by Kevin O'Connor

Offers the technician or hobbyist a wide information base for properly implementing guitar amplifier modifications, and for simply building better guitar amps. Sonic perceptions and stage setups are analyzed to demonstrate how optimal sound can be obtained from existing equipment.

Note: Music Electronics Forum is an Amazon Associate site. A small commission is paid to the site owner on any qualified purchase made after clicking an associate link such as the one above.

-tb

"If you're the only person I irritate with my choice of words today I'll be surprised" Chuck H.

I find a thing or two here and there to disagree with him on, but I think Kevin O'Connor's books are pretty good, and worth having on your bookshelf if you are learning. Hell even if you are beyond the learner stage.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Hell of a nice guy too!
      Originally posted by Enzo
      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

I say buy the O'Connor books before buying the Gerald Weber books.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
        X