Magnatone NOS Workman Varistors For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnatone NOS Workman Varistors For Sale

If this is NOT appropriate let me know, just trying to help the DIY groups.

I have Magnatone NOS Workman Varistors For Sale !!
    Genuine Silicon-Carbide, 1/2-Watt Disc with Radial Leads and 1-Watt with Axial Leads
    Both have been tested in Vintage Magnatone amps and meet or exceed the specifications for DIY Vintage Magnatone Pitch-Shifting Vibrato circuits

Search AMAZON.COM for Varistors NOS
    Thanks, Zack Engineering
    503-757-6654

Zack, hi. We have a section below for putting our own items up for sale. We prefer not to do it in the repair threads.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Genuine Silicon-Carbide, 1/2-Watt Disc with Radial Leads and 1-Watt with Axial Leads
      Both have been tested in Vintage Magnatone amps and meet or exceed the specifications for DIY Vintage Magnatone Pitch-Shifting Vibrato circuits

Thanks, Zack Engineering
      503-757-6654

Comment

Thanks, Zack Engineering
        503-757-6654

Comment

I'd say it's likely not appropriate. Also, nobody has posted to this thread since 2007. There is a 'Plug your Service or Product' section' which would be more appropriate than dredging up threads from 14 years ago.

Comment

I have quantities of NOS Magnatone Varistors For Sale
            1/2-watt and 1-watt both tested and meet or exceed specs in the old Magnatone pitch-shifting vibrato circuits

Go to AMAZON.com type: Varistor NOS

Thanks, Zack
            503-757-6654

Comment

Working...
            X