Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you looking for a high-quality electronic component supplier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you looking for a high-quality electronic component supplier?

Jinftry is an Electronic Parts Distributor, sales the newest electronic Components, includes Integrated Circuits,Semiconductor,Circuit Protection,Capacitors,Resistors,Potentiometers,Transform ers,Isolators,Crystals,Oscillators,Resonators,Connectors ,Switches,Relays,Sensors,Optoelectronic,diodes.welcome to purchase brand manufacturer electronic parts from Jinftry, and view solutions.
    Check out the official website:https://www.jinftry.com/

I moved this from "projects" because 1) This is not a project. 2) The forum has this location for plugging product and services. That said...

Even THIS area is preferably for standing members and not intended as a place for any green outside vendor to dump a plug. IMO joining a DIY/participation forum with the sole purpose of peddling product on the first (and likely only) post amounts to SPAM. But I've left the post and link anyway because of the nebulous etiquette of the matter. And THAT said...

You should include prices on your items in the shopping area. I think I speak for everyone saying that people prefer to know what they're spending BEFORE checkout or, especially, waiting for a "quote". With product offered in given multiples any quantity discounts should be known and applied. Not seemingly invented on a shopper by shopper basis. JMHO.
    Last edited by Chuck H; 04-02-2023, 12:43 PM.
    "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
    You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

No up-front price is a deal breaker for me. Waiting for a quote with the possibility of finding an item cheaper elsewhere once you get it isn't something I'd want to do. What happens if you get a quote for a basket of items and then only want some of the parts - does that mean getting another quote?

Comment

At the very least, they do believe in you.

'Customer first: Customer is our God'​
        Originally posted by Enzo
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Well Dog Gammit! I think there should be a discount code for the site. Like go to Jinftry and enter MEF23 for your introductory discount. It would be cool to think that way into the future. I would think any marketing engineer would see the benefits of making a a deeper connection with the repair community. Like if you are buying from Antique Electronics it would be great to have an affiliation from being an active member on specific forums. I know many have access through businesses to get wholesale prices and that is great. But what about amateur level buyers?
          When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

Working...
          X