PCB Assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCB Assembly

ALLPCB will regularly give special offers to express our gratitude for your continuing trust and business. Now we provide a special offer for PCB Assembly orders -- only $29.99!

Order right now or you may miss the promotion!

The standard materials used by ALLPCB are Shengyi, King board A-grade PCBs materials. And Taiyo Ink used in ALLPCB is usually only used for high-end PCBs. The production equipment in ALLPCB is Dongtai drilling machine, Xiechen text printing machine.
    Last edited by big_teee; 10-02-2019, 05:26 PM.

ALLPCB, Please put your product endorsements here:

https://music-electronics-forum.com/...splay.php?f=67

Yes, it's a spam forum. But we do see it. If someone here is looking for a product or service this is where they they would look. Having these posts in the middle of the discussion forums actually DOES amount to spam. I will be moving this thread to the above location later and also send you a PM on the matter.
    "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
    You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Cool

I saw it and didnīt report because itīs not crude spam as others but a legit service, although misplaced.

As a side comment, funny how the World changes; in the old days manufacturers would brag about using Sprague caps, Sylvania tubes, Belden wire, CTS pots, Jensen speakers ... then using Nichicon, Sanken, Toshiba parts .... now they brag about using
      Shengyi, King board A-grade PCBs materials. And Taiyo Ink used in ALLPCB is usually only used for high-end PCBs. The production equipment in ALLPCB is Dongtai drilling machine, Xiechen text printing machine.
      Oh well, Iīd better improve my chopstick skills before knives and forks get obsolete ...... or forbidden

And Iīm only half kidding
      Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Has anybody here actually taken advantage of ALLPCB's services? Or do we simply host his advertising, for free?
        This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

I think at least a few must have.

Member Nigelwright often posts in DIY Audio about his using the "10 boards for $2" offer and being happy with quality.

Bare boards, not fully assembled.

Personally I make my own, last week silkscreened and etched 24 100W power amp and supply boards
          Click image for larger version

Name:	24 P100 PCB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	854597
          but I am limited to through hole components and single or double face ones ... if I ever need some cellphone sized ones, tightly filled with SMD components and 2 or 4 layers with PTH holes or vias, Iīll probably order them in the Middle Kingdom.
          Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post
            I think at least a few must have.

Member Nigelwright often posts in DIY Audio about his using the "10 boards for $2" offer and being happy with quality.
            Will Nigel post about that here? Will any other MEFsters? Do the employees at ALLPCB sing "We're only making boards for Nigel" whilst they work? Stay tuned for the answer to these and many other mysteries... or maybe not.

Comment

He must be happy.
              Originally posted by Enzo
              I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
                He must be happy.
                We only want what's best for him!

Comment

He must be happy.
                  I'm sure he is. They way these guys work I'm pretty sure Nigel gets a discount as a result of the endorsements.
                  Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

He must be happy.
                    Originally posted by nickb View Post
                    I'm sure he is. They way these guys work I'm pretty sure Nigel gets a discount as a result of the endorsements.
                    Nigel just needs a helping hand
                    If it still won't get loud enough, it's probably broken. - Steve Conner
                    If the thing works, stop fixing it. - Enzo
                    We need more chaos in music, in art... I'm here to make it. - Justin Thomas
                    MANY things in human experience can be easily differentiated, yet *impossible* to express as a measurement. - Juan Fahey

Comment

Originally posted by Leo_Gnardo View Post
                      Will Nigel post about that here? Will any other MEFsters? Do the employees at ALLPCB sing "We're only making boards for Nigel" whilst they work? Stay tuned for the answer to these and many other mysteries... or maybe not.
                      He must be happy.
                      We only want what's best for him!
                      Nigel just needs a helping hand
                      What the heckn are you all talking about?
                      Have you gone collectively mad?

Nigelwright is a respected member of DIY Audio:

About nigelwright7557

Interests
                      Audio. PCB software
                      Occupation
                      Hardware/software design
                      Country
                      United Kingdom
                      Real Name
                      Nigel Wright

Signature

PCBCAD51 download or CDROM 2019 version out now https://www.murtonpikesystems.co.uk

Mini Statistics

Date of Birth
                      May 7, 1957 (62)
                      Total Posts

Show All Statistics

Recent Visitors
                      The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

BATE VANKO Capt Grogg clog dp1959 Francisdumas JMFahey joda LUX35 tally3tally zawmintun1

This page has had 35,570 visits
                      and is also a MEF member since 2010:

About nigelwright7557

Nigel Wright

Contact

This Page
                      https://music-electronics-forum.com/member.php?u=23996

Statistics
                      Total Posts

Total Posts

General Information

Last Activity
                      07-07-2017 08:41 PM

Obviously neither a spambot nor a shill, I donīt understand the childish South Park / Beavis & Butthead type reactions.

About 3 of his >11000 posts mentioned, when the subject was about foreign PCB fabrication, that he ordered the Chinese ones and was happy with quality.

Not sure what "discount" can anybody have on a product where *anybody* (yes, including you and me) can get 10 boards for $2.

If anybody has an explanation or theory, I am all ears.
                      Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

If anybody has an explanation or theory, I am all ears.
                        Delight your ears with this:

I'm sure Mr Wright is a fine upstanding citizen, all that and a bag 'o chips. And I'm sure he's heard it all before & is well tired of it too. No upset intended.

Comment

Have you gone collectively mad?
                          I didn't start it, so I feel reluctant to spoil the fun. So, yes.

and Juan, it's all fun. We're not picking on anybody.

edit: simulpost!
                          If it still won't get loud enough, it's probably broken. - Steve Conner
                          If the thing works, stop fixing it. - Enzo
                          We need more chaos in music, in art... I'm here to make it. - Justin Thomas
                          MANY things in human experience can be easily differentiated, yet *impossible* to express as a measurement. - Juan Fahey

Comment

All that PCB building, may have worked up a bit of, "Industrial Disease".

"If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
                            Terry

Comment

Maybe there's a cultural barrier combined with a lack of familiarity with "the song", but there really isn't any madness. Just good natured fun. I hope you enjoy the link Leo posted. He beat me to it actually I was researching it on *outube and when I reloaded the page... There it was. I'm not actually THAT familiar with the song and even I knew that was the shtick going on.

As Leo inferred, Nigel is certainly, eminently aware of the song to the point that he's already over it. So let's just let the humor commence!

EDIT: P.S. Looks like someone moved this thread in my stead. I was on my lunch break when I posted earlier and ran out of time. So, to whomever did this, good looking out I did PM ALLPCB asking that they don't post this sort of thing in the discussion forum areas.
                              Last edited by Chuck H; 08-21-2019, 04:22 AM.
                              "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
                              You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Working...
                              X