X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toaster oven

Hello,
    Thanks.
    Last edited by big_teee; 01-14-2020, 05:49 PM.

Thanks Shirl, should be excellent for baking stompbox paint jobs

Comment

Can you deliver one to Siberia, near the Kazakhstan border? We like to make toasted spam and camel cheese sandwiches on pumpernickel, but it's hard to get 'em done right over a camel dung campfire. Looking forward to your answer!
      This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

The toaster oven is a useful kitchen small appliance that you just don't hear much about anymore.

Comment

Are you kidding? Emeril has his own infomercial currently on TV for one.

https://www.emerilairfryer360.com/
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Back in my day we didn't have toaster ovens. We had to make toast in a toaster. And we liked it that way. And regular ovens were made of wood. But we didn't complain.
            "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
            You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Back in my day, they didn't even have fire yet.
              "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

We had to rub two boy scouts together.
                Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I remember that, too. You had to walk 3 miles- up hill both ways- in a blizzard, and pull the boy scouts back to the fire location in a wagon with no wheels (because they hadn't yet invented the wheel).
                  "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Did you by any chance have an onion on your belt?
                    Originally posted by Enzo
                    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
                      Did you by any chance have an onion on your belt?
                      That was the style at the time My friend Abe started it.

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?

Comment

We were a right to urk state, so you did not need to be an onion member. At meetings though they did have free onions. They were on a table, with a sign that said "Take a leek"

Comment

Nobody's said it so far so I will. Shirley you must be joking!
                          This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

And anyway, really, toaster oven?!? Why would you put a toaster in an oven?

Comment

You didn't like what he said at your wedding?

Comment

Working...
                              X