Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for an Ampeg Jet J-12T Schematic (not the RI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an Ampeg Jet J-12T Schematic (not the RI)

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a schematic for a 60's J-12T I just picked up. I only seem to be able to find the a, b, d, and t RI schematics and the one in the cabinet is shredded in all the important spots

I've read that it is just like the J-12D but with a tube rectifier, but I'm seeing some other differences like the tube types that make me want the actual schematic... if I can't find one I may just turn it into a J-12b to match the '58 I have which sounds great and uses much cheaper tubes.

Not sure if this is a 'T or not.
    It is a J12.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Don, but unfortunately that's not the one. Mine has two 7951's, a tube rectifier, and two 6C10's (one gives the option of using a 6BK11).

Mike

Comment

Old thread but I recently got this and thought I'd post it here for anyone's future reference:
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for posting them! I hadn't found these yet

Comment

Glad to help.
            Btw, the Jet that I got that from was not wired per the schem. V1, the trem tube, was not using the section two triode (pins 5,6,7) but the section one. Not a big deal for anyone using a 6C10 or 6BK11 tube because all three triodes have the same gain factor. This amp had a pair of 6U10s, though, and the trem did not oscillate. Swapping the wires from section one with those of section two (the hot triode of a 6U10) made it work.

Comment

Working...
            X