Peavey Bandit 65

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey Bandit 65

Any version would be of interest, I have a dismembered export model here (240V) - o/c thermal fuse in the transformer, o/p transistors dead caused that.

The schematic is really for my own gratification and might be redundant after I repair the transformer.. but would be interesting anyways if anyone has a copy of any version.

This thing (U.K.) struck me as odd because the mains fuse is in the neutral and not line wire after the power cord enters the amp - a dangerous thing - not the first to look in the I reckon.

Further info,

Solo Series Bandit 65
    5A-02288111
    Export 240V 85L

Tranny is marked 705-19313

I am aware that the Peavey site is having problems and would appreciate any schematic for this combo in case it ever comes back or I run into any gyp with it in the future.

Cheers,

Rob.

Peavey will send you any schematics you request, they are not usually on their web site. COntact customer service there.
    Attached Files
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thanks so much Enzo.

I'd practically given up hope of seeing that schematic and posted here as a last resort as you seem to answer a shipload of questions on here.

If there happens to be a Golden Amp award, you have my vote.

Cheers,

Rob.

Comment

Hi,

Just got back to the amp today with a replacement transformer and output transistors from the very helpful peavey staff in the U.K.

It's perfect.

Thanks again,

Rob.

Comment

Working...
        X