Vox UL4120 Schem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vox UL4120 Schem?

Anybody have one? Thanks! I have been looking for one for an eternity and it would be UNBELIEVABLE if someone posted/PM'd me with one!

Thanks!

Lenny
    Guitars: Gibson 1959 Les Paul Golden Orange Teaburst with OTPG PAFs, Fender Strat, Walden D-710 Acoustic

Amps: Metropoulos 1967 Plexi, Scumback Made Marshall 1982 Cab with 4 Scumback H75s

Pedals: 1970 CryBaby Wah, Fulltone Mini-Deja Vibe, Analog Man Modded Fuzz Face, Fulltone OCD V4

Waiting For: Sola Sound Tone Bender MK II, Skreddy Pig Mine

I love Gibsons, just not their prices.

Hi Lenny,
    try this link!

http://music-electronics-forum.com/t9222/

The UL4120 has the same power stage of the UL7120, there are some minor differences in the input circuitry ( and, of course, being intended for bass, the UL4120 lacks the "effects" section of the "guitar oriented" UL7120 )

A word of advice....nothing wrong in opening a new thread, but, before doing so, try to use the "search" button ( it appears only when you're logged on ).

Hope this helps

Best regards

Bob

P.S. - If you don't manage to find what you need, PM me and I'll see what I can do about it....
    Hoc unum scio: me nihil scire.

Comment

Which link is it on that page?
      Guitars: Gibson 1959 Les Paul Golden Orange Teaburst with OTPG PAFs, Fender Strat, Walden D-710 Acoustic

Amps: Metropoulos 1967 Plexi, Scumback Made Marshall 1982 Cab with 4 Scumback H75s

Pedals: 1970 CryBaby Wah, Fulltone Mini-Deja Vibe, Analog Man Modded Fuzz Face, Fulltone OCD V4

Comment

Hi Lenny,
        AFAICR there was a link to the "4" and "7" series amps' schematics.
        HTH
        Best regards
        Bob

Comment

I tried those and they didn't work.

Comment

Hi Lenny,
            sorry to hear that, they used to work before, I used those links myself in the past to download some schematics I needed.

I'll check if I still have the schematics somewhere ( One of Murphy's laws says: If you classify it, then you'll know where it is but you won't need it, if you don't classify it, then you'll need it but you won't know where it is ).

Cheers

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Robert M. Martinelli View Post
              Hi Lenny,
              sorry to hear that, they used to work before, I used those links myself in the past to download some schematics I needed.

I'll check if I still have the schematics somewhere ( One of Murphy's laws says: If you classify it, then you'll know where it is but you won't need it, if you don't classify it, then you'll need it but you won't know where it is ).

Cheers

Bob
              Oh, I know!

Comment

Hi Lenny,
                this is all I have about the Vox series 4 and 7 amps.

Hope this helps

Best regards

Bob
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X