Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HH Amplifiers Performer schematic

Hi all,
    I have an old Perfomer on my bench. Does anybody have a schematic for this amp (at least the preamp)? It isn't on the usual websites...
    Interested in old, rare, unusual or just plain bizarre music equipment?
    www.nicosonic.com

Hi
    Havn't seen many - you may like to keep an eye on this site who may
    have it eventually.
    HH Equipment schematics
    They mainly have the power amps.
    Other than that
    HH Schematics
    HH Performer Amplifier Schematic
    Contents: (Schematic) ($20)
    or this may be better
    MAJ Electronic
    Requests for single specific circuit diagrams, whether contained in the manuals or not, can be sent via email in .pdf format. The diagrams are free but there is an administration charge of £5 per request for this service, which must be prepaid by Visa or Mastercard.
    Think they mean almost free !
    They also have some early parts for H&H and Laney.

Comment

Thanks but I have already been through these unfortunately. Still looking...
      www.nicosonic.com

Comment

Hello
        I search also the scematic of this amp.

Did you find it ?

Comment

No , I repaired the amp without it...
          www.nicosonic.com

Comment

Ok,

Perhaps, you can help me.

My problem is the channel 1 doesn't work and the sound of the channel 2 is very bad

I don't know if someone else, before me, modified the wiring inside the amp, or if the problem is electronic.
            That's why I search the schematics.

also the LED of channel 1 and 2 are switch on at the same time.I don't know if it's normal

Comment

From what you describe, it could be a problem similar to the one I had on the amp. First of all, look at the switching part of the circiot: it is located on the top and lower boards at the opposite end of the controls. There might be some burnt components as the circuit tends to get hot (not a reliable design...)

Then check both channels transistors, particularly the FETs, located close to the inputs. they were dead on channel in the amp I had.

That's all the information I can give you as the amp was repaired quite a few month ago...
              www.nicosonic.com

Comment

Bonjour,

Je n'avais pas vu que tu étais de Lille.

Comme je ne suis pas un expert en électronique et en anglais, est-ce que tu peux me redonner tes explication en français stp.

Merci d'avance.

Ps: j'ai essayé d'envoyer un message privé mais je n'ai pas l'impression cela a marché
                Last edited by pio; 09-28-2010, 12:11 PM.

Comment

I have just bought this amp. Channel 1 is dead and to my ears channel 2 sounds kind of spluttery with the distortion ( 'sustain' ) wound up. Seems like it's possibly the same problem....

Comment

yes
                    It is the same problem.
                    Did you have the schematic?

Comment

No schems but I know a guy who might fix it and if he does I'll let you know how he did it. Possibly taking it to him this weekend.

Seems like it could be a really nice amp fully working. The effects module has a sweet analog delay. I got it cos I wanted something with more attack than you get from a valve amp.

Comment

ok

I tell you if I find any information

Comment

Check your inbox
                          www.nicosonic.com

Comment

Hi guys,i have the same problem! What could be the problem?should i change the FET's or what?

Comment

Working...
                            X