Ibanez DM1000 digital delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez DM1000 digital delay

Does anyone have the schematics or service manual for the Ibanez DM1000 digital delay? I have one on that bench with a really ugly distortion on the delays.

I have one with this behavior, just purchased off ebay. Real ugly distortion/noise in the delay lines only. The dry signal is crystal clear. Have you found anything on this? (did I buy yours?!)

Comment

Originally posted by synthsmack View Post
      I have one with this behavior, just purchased off ebay. Real ugly distortion/noise in the delay lines only. The dry signal is crystal clear. Have you found anything on this? (did I buy yours?!)
      Here it is
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by synthsmack View Post
        Reseating the connectors cleared up the noise on mine.

Comment

Hello, doctor!

Could you please PM or repost this schematic for me?
          For some reason the forum attachment isn't working!

Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by otherdreams View Post
            Hello, doctor!

Could you please PM or repost this schematic for me?
            For some reason the forum attachment isn't working!

Thank you!!
            Send me your private email.

Comment

Originally posted by imbuedblue View Post
              Here is the DM-1000 service manual.

G-one, thanks for your advice.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by doctor View Post
                G-one, thanks for your advice.
                You're quite welcome, but it was Jazz P Bass who came up with the solution. Any pdf files that do not work anymore can be zipped and re-attached to the forum (if you have a working copy of the original pdf).
                Originally posted by Enzo
                I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by g-one View Post
                  You're quite welcome, but it was Jazz P Bass who came up with the solution. Any pdf files that do not work anymore can be zipped and re-attached to the forum (if you have a working copy of the original pdf).
                  I thanked you for the advice, but neither you in the message to me,
                  nor I (I did not know) did indicate who the author of that solution.
                  Now the historical justice is restored, - Jazz P Bass, thank you very much.

Comment

I have a DM2000 with the exact same problem. Dry signal is perfect but the delay is distorted and sounds terrible. Did you ever fix this?

Originally posted by imbuedblue View Post
                    Which connectors did you reseat? I've been going through mine with an audio probe and oscilloscope trying to find the component where the delay signal goes bad. I even bought a service manual online and it has a lot of great information but tracing the signal through the pcb is tough.
                    Last edited by Maggit; 08-10-2016, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X