Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ampeg svt70t / b-15t

Hell-ou!

I need schematics for ampeg svt70t or b-15t (solid state amp). Does any one have it?

Thanx

What vintage is it? Post some pictures.
    Somewhere I have a very fuzzy schematic of the '68 vintage one, but I'm sure it's not the one you need.
    Anyway, most modern Ampegs *are* relabeled Crates, so search for the equivalent one.
    Post what output transistors it uses.
    Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Ampeg BT 15
      Attached Files
      Last edited by vintagekiki; 06-21-2010, 04:27 PM.
      It's All Over Now

Comment

Made in U.S.A `86 (SLM era)

Comment

The B15T and BT15 are not the same amp.

The Power amp is the same for SVT70T, B15T, and SVT100T. Presumably the preamps differ.

I found it, I'll try to scan it in unless someone has it already. It is all 11x17 so two part scans per page for me.

Man I would like an 11x17 scanner.
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

svt70t inside

Comment

Here
              Attached Files
              Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Big thanx Enzo!

Comment

Yeah, well, just remember me at Christmas. I'll probably need socks.

Comment

Hello Enzo, I can not open the four attached files for a SVT-70T model, do you know why? I need to see the primary wiring of the power supply transformer for a possible 240V AC working. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
                    X